Istarska županija Sadržaj
Upravni ustroj |
Stanovništvo |
Županijska uprava |
Zemljopis |
Povijest |
Gospodarstvo |
Himna |
Kultura |
Znamenitosti |
Vidi još |
Izvori |
Vanjske poveznice |
Navigacijski izbornikPopis stanovništva 2011., www.dzs.hrStanovništvo 2011.Glas IstreŽupanijska skupština Istarske županijeSlužbena stranica županijeu
Članci kojima nedostaje izvorHrvatske županijeIstarska županijaIstra
hrvatska županijaIstarskog poluotokaIstrePazinBujeBuzetLabinPazinPulaPorečRovinjGustoća naseljenostiPulaHumčakavskim narječjem hrvatskoga jezika2011popisu stanovništva iz 2011.Valter FlegokmIstrePrimorsko-Goranskoj županijiSavudrijiPremantureUčkametaraJame BaredineMirnaDragonjaRašapoljoprivredivinamakijomcrnikaplanikaLimski kanalMotovunarezervat Paludornitologijaarhipelagkolovozu°CsiječnjuDalmacijiJadransko moreožujkuvjetrovaburajugokišuMaestralSalinitetkamenog dobabrončanog dobaoružjaalatanakitaželjeznog dobaHistri177Rimskog Carstva4766. stoljećaHrvati78912671797Napoleona186119201943ItalijeDrugog svjetskog rataJugoslavijiRoberta KochaJamesa JoyceaDante Alighierivapnocementopekakamenbrodogradnjabrodogradilište Uljanikturizamtrgovinavinamaslinaturizam u IstriVespazijanamfiteatarPulska arenaAustro-Ugarskog carstva1866PorečDrugog svjetskog rataPorečRovinjUmagNovigradVrsarRabacOpatijaIstraHrvatskojEuropeAmfiteatar u PuliEufrazijeva bazilikaSlavoluk SergijevacaZagrebačkaKrapinsko-zagorskaSisačko-moslavačkaKarlovačkaVaraždinskaKoprivničko-križevačkaBjelovarsko-bilogorskaPrimorsko-goranskaLičko-senjskaVirovitičko-podravskaPožeško-slavonskaBrodsko-posavskaZadarskaOsječko-baranjskaŠibensko-kninskaVukovarsko-srijemskaSplitsko-dalmatinskaIstarskaDubrovačko-neretvanskaMeđimurskaGrad Zagreb
JawaSundaBanyumasanBugisAcehBanjarMinangMelayuDeutschEnglishEspañolFrançaisItalianoNederlands (function()var node=document.getElementById("mw-dismissablenotice-anonplace");if(node)node.outerHTML="u003Cdiv class="mw-dismissable-notice"u003Eu003Cdiv class="mw-dismissable-notice-close"u003E[u003Ca tabindex="0" role="button"u003Etutupu003C/au003E]u003C/divu003Eu003Cdiv class="mw-dismissable-notice-body"u003Eu003Cdiv id="localNotice" lang="id" dir="ltr"u003Eu003C/divu003Eu003C/divu003Eu003C/divu003E";()); Masuk log Loncat ke navigasi Loncat ke pencarian Bahasa: Jawa | Sunda | Banyumasan | Bugis | Aceh | Banjar | Minang | Melayu | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands Nama pengguna Kata sandi Biarkan saya tetap masuk Masuk log Bantuan masuk log Lupa kata sandi? Belum punya akun?Gabung Wikipedia Diperoleh dari "https:/...
3
I've had a teacher tell me that I needed to have 3 citations per paragraph in my paper. The paper is to be 20 pages long. Is this level of citation (over 200 individual in-text citations in the paper) too much for undergraduate work? The way that she phrased it left uncertainty whether this was for every paragraph, or only for the quoted ones, so the context of whether similar works have this level of quotation in them is the only standard I have to go by.
citations
share | improve this question
edited 10 hours ago
Nathan Eggers Techno Tech Blog
...
3
$begingroup$
Today I heard in a lecture (some video on YouTube) that the determinant is linear as a function of each of the rows of the matrix. I am not able to understand the above statement. I know that determinant is a special function which assign to each $x$ in $mathbb K^{n times n}$ a scalar. This is the intuitive idea. And this map is not linear as well. One way to see this is to consider the fact that determinant of $cA$ is $c^ndet(A)$ Can someone please explain what did the person mean by saying that the determinant is linear as a function of each of the rows of matrix?
linear-algebra matrices determinant
share | cite | improve this question
...